322 S. Main St., Suite 220
Rochester, MI 48307
Enter from the Alley 1/2 block east of Main Street between 3rd and 4th Streets. We are upstairs above Hepplewhites Furniture Store through the black-and-white striped awning. There is not an entrance from Main Street.
We are available for Private Lessons by appointment Monday through Friday 4:00pm-10:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.
- All group classes and private lessons are 50 minutes in duration unless otherwise noted.
- All group classes, private lessons, parties and events are to be paid in advance.
- All private lesson packages need to be complete within six months of purchase.
- If you need to cancel a private lesson, 24 hour notice is required. There will be a full lesson fee charge for same day cancellation or no-shows.
- There is no credit or refund for classes not used.
- You may take lessons with different instructors during the course of your package.
- Please bring a change of shoes to wear on our dance floor. They should have non-marking soles and be clean, dry and free of debris. Women should refrain from wearing stilettos as they can cause damage to our floor. Likewise, women should refrain from wearing platform or wedge style shoes or strappy styles that don't stay on well as they predispose the dancer and her partners to injury. Please wear shoes that enable easy and comfortable movement. Ballroom dance shoes are best, however smooth leather soled shoes are fine for beginners.
- We reserve the right to cancel any 8-week LTD series for low enrollment. Those who have enrolled will be notified 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time and we will try to accomdate you in another class.
- There will be no make-up for missed LTD classes.
- Prices and offerings are subject to change. Please call the studio for our most current offerings.